Tongues and sneezes

on Friday, January 22, 2010

This afternoon, we discovered a new game.  It's called "Indecision," and goes like this:

I want the pacifier, I don't want the pacifier, I shall never want the pacifier again, I really must have that pacifier.
I want the pacifier, I don't want the pacifier, I shall never want the pacifier again, I really must have that pacifier.
I want the pacifier, I don't want the pacifier, I shall never want the pacifier again, I really must have that pacifier.
I want the pacifier, I don't want the pacifier, I shall never want the pacifier again, I really must have that pacifier.

It's actually a surprisingly fun game for the adults too, because she's really excited at each phase, so we get to see her make funny faces!  And speaking of funny faces...

0 comments:

Post a Comment